The SMARTPWR360°™ Energy Efficiency Package
Pink Energy’s exclusive SMARTPWR360°™ residential energy efficiency package features products that can potentially boost your energy savings by up to 25%.4
Together with your solar panels, Pink Energy offers a full range of efficient solutions designed to optimize your Richmond home’s electricity needs and make your solar energy go further.
- Nest Thermostat– Maintain your Richmond home’s temperature and use the eco-friendly setting to minimize your energy needs.
- LED Light Bulbs– Reduce the electricity used to light your home with energy-efficient light bulbs.
- Showerheads– Use less water without compromising on your shower experience.
- Smart Power Strips– Reduce standby power consumption with smart power strips that also protect your devices from power surges.
- Faucet Aerators– Conserve water during your daily use by reducing excess flow from your sinks.
- Air Sealant Tape– Seals air ducts in your attic to enhance HVAC efficiency.*
- Blown Insulation– Insulate your attic to maintain your home’s temperature and reduce HVAC workload.*
- Attic Staircase Cover– Seal your attic staircase to keep heat from escaping your living areas.*
- Hot Water Heater Blanket (Installation for electric-powered units only) – Insulate your hot water heater to maintain water temperatures.*
Also Included: We also include a roll of plumber’s tape, a hot water temperature card to help gauge water heater efficiency and attic baffles* to facilitate airflow in your attic space.
*Unless customer instructs otherwise or home’s characteristics make the item inapplicable, our team will install.
SMARTPWR360°™ Solution Benefits
When you install energy efficiency upgrades throughout your home, you’ll be potentially reducing your home’s energy consumption. This means that your solar energy goes further. These are the four major benefits of implementing our SMARTPWR360°™ solutions:
- Potentially Reduce Your Electric Bills Further– Our SMARTPWR360º™ Package can potentially offset your electric costs by up to 25%.4
- Potentially Increase Your Richmond Property Value– Your home could potentially have increased resale value due to these energy-efficient upgrades.
- Maximize Your Potential Return On Investment– When you reduce your energy usage, you can make your solar energy go further and potentially increase the overall financial return of your solar system.
- Potentially Reduce The Upfront Cost Of A Solar Panel Installation– If your home consumes less energy, you will need fewer solar panels, which can reduce the cost of your solar system.
SMARTPWR360°™ In The Pink Energy Value Pack
The SMARTPWR360°™ package complements our solar panels and Generac battery backup in the Pink Energy Value Pack! By working to reduce your home’s energy consumption, your residential solar system is more efficient overall and the excess power produced by your solar panels can be easily stored in your Generac battery backup to be used at night or during outages.